Powersports Performance Return Policy
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No problem! If for any reason you are unhappy with a purchase we'll provide a fast refund or exchange and never charge a restocking fee. All returns for exchange or refund must be returned within 30 days from receipt date, be in new condition and include original product packaging.
Shipping fees or costs associated with international shipping, duties, taxes or brokerage fees are non-refundable.
Items which have been used or installed on your bike will not be accepted for refund.
- There are NO RESTOCKING FEES on product returns.
- Tires: returns or exchanges on tires will incur a fee of up to 25% and are not eligible to receive a return shipping label.
- Helmets & Apparel: Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Vehicle Parts: Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
Exchanges: There are two exchange methods available at Powersports Performance:
- Standard exchange;
- Cross-ship. For the fastest service, Powersports Performance can cross-ship orders that were purchased with a credit card. Powersports Performance will temporarily charge your credit cart for the cost of the replacement item(s). When Powersports Performance receives the item(s) being cross-shipped, the additional charges will be refunded.
- Powersports Performance is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier. We cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
- Before sending any item(s), you must call to get prior authorization before returning any item, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Powersports Performance cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA. The RMA number should be written on the shipping label or visible on the shipping box.
- Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS, FedEx , Purolator Etc., and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. Powersports Performance does not reimburse these charges. Do not return any items COD; our returns department cannot accept COD returns.
- Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
- Electrical, ignition, and discontinued items are not returnable. Videos and DVD's must be unopened and in original packaging.
- All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.